At Henry Cavendish Primary School we undertake to:
- Raise levels of attainment for all pupils, enabling them to achieve their personal best regardless of their ability, socio-economic background, ethnicity, language or gender.
- Develop confident, disciplined and enquiring learners, able to make informed, independent choices and able to apply their learning to new problems.
- Foster a love of learning for all adults and children within our community.
- Foster self-esteem and personal responsibility, linked to respect for the needs and feelings of others.
- Facilitate considerate and positive relationships between all members of the school community.
- Ensure equal opportunities and equality in respect of values in relation to gender, race, culture, class, special needs and belief.
- Provide and maintain a school and classroom environment which supports, reflects and stimulates learning.
- Provide a safe and happy work place.
- Promote a thoughtful attitude towards the immediate and wider environment.