Occasionally you may have a query or a concern and you will want to speak to someone. Often your child’s class teacher would be the first person you talk with. If further discussion is needed you can make an appointment to see the Headteacher or Deputy Headteacher. Problems are usually resolved, but if you are still not satisfied the school has a complaints procedure. A copy is available from the school office.